12/10/2012 by admin 0 Comments
Storm in Sacramento Valley Wreaks Havoc on YardsWe Focus on Construction Defect Litigation on a Contingency Fee Basis
Storm in Sacramento Valley Wreaks Havoc on Yards
For those of you who have ventured out of your home after the last storm you probably noticed a big change in your yard. The branches of your beautiful shade tree that was once adorned with golden leaves is now barren. But wait…where the heck did the sidewalk and patio go??? All you can see is a carpet of wet leaves!
It is important in between storms or heavy rain to take a walk around your yard to see if it suffered any damage. Tree limbs, leaves and other debris can damage your home, roof, fencing and yard drainage especially during a storm with high winds and rain. A quick survey of your yard could save you from some costly damage to your home and yard if you can catch it in time.
Here is a quick check list of areas to inspect:
- Are your gutters clogged?
- Check roof for any large debris and limbs that need to be trimmed back from the roof.
- Make sure your yard drainage system is not blocked by leaves.
- Clean up leaves as much as you can to prevent future clogging of your yard drains.
- Do a survey of your fence. Are the posts secured? Are all the slats still in place?
A few minutes of your time now can save you from some disaster later.
Call us now at (916) 569-1940 to speak with a Sacramento construction defect lawyer at a no-cost consultation. Let us help you protect your home!
We Focus on Construction Defect Litigation on a Contingency Fee Basis
4020 Lennane Dr #102 | Sacramento,CA, 95834
Tel: (916) 569-1940 | Fax: (916) 569-1939
Find us on Google+