The Schoech Law Group’s dedicated staff aggressively pursues fair compensation for homeowners, consumers, and employees through the California legal system.
Matt was born and raised in Woodland, California, and has lived in the Sacramento area for the past 15 years. Matt has been successfully litigating disputes on behalf of homeowners, consumers, and employees since 2005. He quickly gained respect and recognition in the legal community and the Court system in Northern California by his direct and straight-forward approach.
When Matt is not running his legal practice, he devotes himself to youth sports whether watching his kids play soccer, compete in gymnastics, coaching their baseball and basketball teams, and volunteering on the board for the local soccer club.
- California, 2004
- Santa Clara University School of Law
Santa Clara, California May, 2004
- California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, CA
Major: Business Administration
Concentration – International Management
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Schoech Law Group, PC, is a full service litigation firm which handles a broad range of cases including, but not limited to, the following:
- Wage and Hour Class Actions
- Labor and Employment Claims
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Sexual Harassment Claims
- Real Estate Fraud
- Real Estate Failure to Disclose Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Defective Remodels / Repairs
- SB800 / Right to Repair Claims
- Disability Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- Property Damage
- Fire Damage
- Construction Defect Claims
- Breach of Contract
We offer free consultations and will evaluate your dispute. Please call our office to speak with one of our experienced attorneys or fill in the form below.